Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Wedding Chronicles: Part II

Wedding season has officially started!! Our first wedding was the wedding of my sorority sister, Becky, and her new husband, Jason. What a fantastic event! I got to play "college student" all over again for an evening with (whom I would consider) THE BEST members of our sorority.


Becky and Jason included a photobooth in their reception. Judd and I fully took advantage of the opportunity. (Okay...I took advantage of it. See the previous post about photobooths. Having a photobooth directly next to your bar may or may not be a good idea.)


Love note: Becky, I love love love you. I am so glad I was able to take part in your special day. I am also glad that I was not your wedding coordinator. You are a braver, more carefree, and relaxed bride than I could have ever been. That being said, please do not go completely bridezilla after seeing this post (I love you remember?). Your wedding was beautiful and when you look back in 30 years you will laugh....I think.
Warning: The following pictures are not to be viewed by anyone planning a wedding, thinking about a wedding, paying for a wedding, or even going to a wedding. If I had viewed these as a future bride I may very well have collapsed into a little ball of lace covered stress.

The "before" shot.

Oh God....the "after" shot.
Deep breaths....
But not to worry. The cake was yummy and everything else went as planned.


Thank you for inviting us Becky and Jason. I am so happy for both of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment