Sunday, May 30, 2010

Blessings

I've been doing a lot of research lately for my "life long to do list". It turns out it is a lot harder than I thought it would be. The important things you do in life aren't necessarily the giant accomplishments. Instead, they are the day-to-day moments that make life more meaningful. That being said, it is rather difficult to think of the little moments and not focus on the giant life events.

I've also come to realize that I have been putting too much focus on things that I want to do in the future. If life was over today, what I want to do in the future will have no meaning. The past and present are equally as important as the future. Life is too short not to live in the current moment. Therefore, my blog is going to start a new chapter. As well as adding events to my "to-do list" I will also reflect on the blessings and little moments I have already experienced.

Jessica, reflect on the current moment and the blessing you already have instead of the ones you simply want.

No comments:

Post a Comment