Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Wedding Chronicles: Part I

Judd and I have learned something new during our first year of marriage. When you invite 300 people to your wedding, you can expect to be given invitations to an UNBELIEVABLE amount of weddings over the following few years. I remember the process of sending invitations: "Well, they invited us to their wedding and we were so honored so we obviously want to do the same". It turns into a never ending cycle of wedding toasts, champagne, and First Corinthians.

Last year we had 6 weddings. This year we have 11. You read that right....ELEVEN. It is a good thing that I can honestly say I ABSOLUTELY LOVE weddings. I'm not sure what I can say for Judd...During the last wedding I found us having a conversation regarding centerpieces and we can have detailed debates on the effectiveness of invitation wording. I believe my husband knows more about weddings than any other former-groom on the planet. Challenge him. You'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment