Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Wedding Chronicles: Part V

At this point I feel like I have been to about 124 weddings this month. Fortunately, Judd seems to be faring rather well and I enjoy every one of them. Keep 'em coming!

Ever since planning my own wedding and attending 548 others, I have realized that weddings will NEVER be the same again. I enjoy them for reasons that I never would have realized before. The little moments are so much more special. The details are so much more noticeable. I appreciate them and experience them instead of simply attending.

A few weeks ago we had the honor of attending the wedding of our good friends, Caroline and John. Judd and I had a wonderful evening celebrating with friends. (Judd would also like to point out that John and Caroline had the best wedding food EVER. I'm sure this made Judd's experience of the wedding exponentially better as well)






And to think.....We only have 846 more weddings to attend this summer! Almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment