Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Wedding Chronicles: Part IV

Wedding season is particularly special this year. I am so proud to announce the marriage of my brother-in-law, Clay, and my NEW SISTER-IN-LAW, Heather.

Besides the fact that my "new family" desperately needed more girls (hint here Brock), I am so proud and excited to have Heather join our family. I greatly look forward to making many, many memories in the future. Congratulations Clay and Heather!

Rita and I were so excited to be given the opportunity to coordinate this wedding. We both had a wonderful experience and enjoyed every moment of making Clay and Heather's day more special. It was such an honor to have that responsibility. (On a side note, I also learned not to give Judd all of our picture taking responsibilities. This is the single "okay" picture that was taken with our camera.)

No comments:

Post a Comment