Friday, December 18, 2009

Blessings


Every holiday season, I try very hard to focus on what is important. I have been given so many blessings yet it is often quite easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of everyday life. It is so easy to forget what is truly important. Life is so very short. It is very clear to me that life isn't about the giant moments that we all aim to achieve. The only things that matter in life are the simple moments, the people who share them, and the emotions you feel.

As 2009 comes to a close and the holidays quickly approach, I feel the need to share what I am thankful for. I am thankful, beyond measure, for another year. I am thankful for the love of my husband, whom I love more than I can even say. And I am thankful for my family. You are the greatest blessing I have ever been granted.

I wish all of you the happiest of Holiday seasons, Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment