Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I have a blog!

Let's face it. Now that the wedding has come and gone, I need a project. Thus, I have a blog!

Life moves so very fast. I believe every second is gift. Therefore, it is my entire goal to live life to the absolute fullest. I think a blog is a fun way for me to document what is happening in my life and a great way to keep up to date with my family and friends.

Therefore, I will end my first post with a fun quote that I keep as a reminder of the importance of life experience.

"Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, cigarette in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'Wo Who! What a ride!' " - Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment