Thursday, November 12, 2009

Grad School: Check

2009 has been a BIG year so far. I've adopted a dog, graduated college, got married, left the country, bought a house, moved, started grad school, and started a new career. All of which occurred within two months. Some of which happened inside 24 hours. Whew....

Life is finally getting a little slower. As of this evening, I will be finished with my first semester of graduate school. I've come to the conclusion that grad school is far easier than most of the other steps I took this year and SOMEONE neglected to tell me that for a reason. I think going to grad school is like some kind of mental trick that society doesn't tell undergraduates. In your undergrad, you study and work for years at a time with the single intention of making it into the school of your choice. Once you actually get there, you realize that it is actually easier than anything you've done in the past four years. What a great surprise!

Grad School: Check. One semester down.

No comments:

Post a Comment